Interviewed by CNN on 09/07/2011 12:41, Ray_Net told the world:

> This is exactly my opinion ... developpers are only interested to
> implement new gadgets instead of fixing bugs. SM is full of bugs that
> would never been corrected ... because those bug did not stop SM
> working. But those bugs is a real annoyance.

That was not my point at all. What I meant was that, in the
rapid-release train system, you don't go back to older versions to fix
bugs -- you fix them only on new releases. That avoids duplication of work.

And about versioning schemes: I think a data-based version number system
would be better in the long run. Right now, anybody can remember that
the latest Firefox release is 5. But as the numbers rise, it gets harder
to tell them apart. Is the latest Chrome 13 or 14? How outdated is
Chrome 10? I'm not sure. But I sure know that Ubuntu 9.04 is more than
two years old.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my UNCLE communicator pen.
*Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.1 *