Jens Hatlak wrote:
Ant wrote:
Does ColorfulTabs extension still work and help? In v2.0.x and earlier,
it helped. I haven't upgraded to v2.2 yet.

ColorfulTabs 4.8.1.6.1 works with compatibility checks disabled.

I configured it to apply a host-based coloring. Additionally I set up this
style with Stylish:

.tabbrowser-tab[selected="true"] > hbox {
font-weight:bold !important;
}

HTH

Jens

How can I install it in SM2.2? Even with compatibility checking for add ons disabled, seamonkey refuses to install this version. I have an older version which no longer works and will not update. I already installed the compatibility reporter add on, but it has not helped in this case. I would really like to get colorful tabs to work again.

Margo Guda.