MCBastos schrieb:
My general advice would be to get rid of Norton. Well, get rid of
anything by Symantec.

Their solutions are about as bad as any of the large "security" suites that make everything crash or not work that isn't to its taste. AVG might be slightly worse than Norton/Symantec there, actually.

As for politics, keep them in political channels.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)