On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 20:29:01 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<a.nony.mous@example.invalid> wrote:

>JohnW-Mpls wrote:
>
>> Phooey, SM's 2.2 is no better at being fully accepted at some sites
>> - 2.2's new option to "advertise FireFox compatibility" does not
>> help, at least for me.   One of my major sites is adding stuff SM
>> just does not see and I cannot afford to miss those things.
>
>Why don't you try the User Agent Switcher and spoof with a full
>Firefox UA string?

I just now tried getting User Agent Switcher and it came back saying it is
not compatible with SM 2.2.

>> One remaining problem in SM Mail is the inability to automatically
>> delete old messages in more than just my first account - I'd like
>> the same service in at least six more accounts.  Or am I missing
>> some setting or option?
>
>Do you mean something like "delete after 30 days?" Right-click on the
>account name in the left pane, choose Properties, and change each of
>those six accounts to what you prefer. Also, you can do this for
>specific folders, such as Inbox, Junk (mine is 3 days), or any other.

Were do you do this, in what program?  I'm using Windows XP and SeaMonkey
Mail and a right-click on any account name does not bring up Properties - it
brings up Select, which is where I already have the days limit which is
being ignored.

--
 JohnW-Mpls