On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:44:24 -0700, sean nathan bean
<sean.b...@wizard.invalid.net> wrote:

>JohnW-Mpls sent me the following::
>>
>> Phooey, SM's 2.2 is no better at being fully accepted at some sites - 2.2's
>> new option to "advertise FireFox compatibility" does not help, at least for
>> me.   One of my major sites is adding stuff SM just does not see and I
>> cannot afford to miss those things.
>>
>> So, I'm switching my browser work to FireFox - hate to leave good old SM -
>> and I now need to re-establish all my passwords.  I'm also a little
>> concerned about all the talk about fancy FF add-ins - I doubt I want any but
>> I dislike being bothered by someone interrupting me to tout some new
>> capability.
>>
>> I'll keep using SM for the mail and address book - the best arrangement I've
>> seen (supposedly equaled only by the old Eudora).  One remaining problem in
>> SM Mail is the inability to automatically delete old messages in more than
>> just my first account - I'd like the same service in at least six more
>> accounts.  Or am I missing some setting or option?
>>

>some links to sites that still block you would be helpful indeed...
>
>sean

My current problem is not SM being blocked from a password protected bank
site, but that some graphics inside an open site cannot be seen using SM.

One URL is <http://pastortania.posterous.com/> - the photos with the blog
are not seen with SM 2.2.   I got to that URL via my church's site
<http://westwoodlutheran.org/content.cfm?id=151>. Also, my church's site is
the one that does not accept SM 2.2 for my uploads of files - need to use
FF,IE,...

--
 JohnW-Mpls