Interviewed by CNN on 11/08/2011 12:01, Ray_Net told the world:
> MCBastos wrote:

>> 1. Browser support for WebGL. As far as I know, the only engine
>> currently having the needed capabilities is Gecko version 5 and higher.
>> This means Firefox 5 or newer, or Seamonkey 2.2 or newer.
>>
> I have SM 2.1 and it works ... so what ?

So apparently I was mistaken. I thought that feature was enabled only on
Firefox 5/Gecko 5/Seamonkey 2.2, but it seems to work also in Firefox
4/Gecko 2/SM 2.1. Sorry.

But it certainly does not work with SM 2.0.x.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my HP 12C.
*Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.1 *