bern...@nospam.com wrote:
I just noticed something odd. My computer updated Seamonkey form 2.2 to
2.3  After the update, when I delete email, it seems to delay about 3
seconds for every email on the list I delete if I delete 1 at a time. I
highlight a message, click delete, and there is a 3 second delay before
it deletes the message. I noticed this before in 2.2 when I deleted the
first message, there would be a delay but all others would delete very
quickly after the first one as I highlighted them and hit delete. Seems
pretty strange to me. If I bulk delete by selecting 2 or more they all
delete after that 3 second delay. Compacting the folder did not help.
Bernie

But why would anyone want to delete their email messages one at a time,
especially since this will be so slow?
Anyway 2.4 is not far away, and maybe the developers will schedule a
return to the faster execution, as an improvement, in a future release.
--
Rostyk