Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:32:28 -0700, /Mike Easter/:

I'm trying to talk about SeaMonkey's problem here. I only mention
that the same problem exists in Tb3 but not other Tbirds because I
tho't that information might help someone in SeaMonkey's development.

And that's what I was trying to point out with my previous reply - no Thunderbird version past version 3 has the problem fixed. I don't know where you get that information from. Have you tried Thunderbird 6 (or another greater than 3) to see what's actually going on?

--
Stanimir