> Referring to the images above, this is what I'm seeing. In the first
> one, both buttons are disabled since I haven't navigated to another
> message. The second one, the "Back one message" button becomes active
> (Forward one message still inactive) since I navigated to a new
> message. The third one shows the "Forward one message" active (Back
> one message becomes inactive) right after clicking the previous "Back
> one message" button.
>
> Is this not what you're seeing?

You are correct, I was used to using the buttons to move through the
list, just up or down and was not paying attention to the real use of
the buttons in All American. Sorry for any inconvenience.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the