Ray_Net schrieb:
How to kill Java on my machine (win7) and/or when using IE(or SM)

On SM it should be as easy as going into the Add-ons Manager, select Plugins, and deactivate it from there. No idea about Windows/IE as I keep my hands off proprietary software as much as I can.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)