NoOp schrieb:
Thanks for the clarification. Java goes off until either Mozilla and/or
Oracle fix _their_ issues.

To be clear, those issues are completely on Oracle's side, the Mozilla code doesn't have an issue wrt Java, and the other major plugins are safe as well as we found out. The Java plugin itself is the thing that has the security issue, and a published one at that.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)