On 10/1/2011 11:11 PM PT, David E. Ross typed:

Is anyone else getting a XML error with SM2.0.14's web browser's real
user agent on http://www.allstate.com/ ? It says:

"XML Parsing Error: not well-formed

        [snipped]

I had to fake with Firefox v3.6.8 to get rid of the error. I don't know
if v2.1+ has this problem too since I have not upgraded yet. :P

Yes, it happens with SeaMonkey 2.4.

This is a common problem when the Web server is sniffing for the user
agent (UA) string and the sniffing software fails to handle the case of
an unrecognized UA string, that is a browser for which the software does
not provide.

I thought SeaMonkey v2.1+ uses Firefox user agent by default.
--
"The ants are back Ted!" --Dougal from Father Ted TV show.
   /\___/\               Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)