Ant wrote:
On 10/1/2011 11:46 PM PT, Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) typed:

Is anyone else getting a XML error with SM2.0.14's web browser's real
user agent on http://www.allstate.com/ ? It says:

"XML Parsing Error: not well-formed

Happens all the time, and not just on allstate.com
I once knew what caused it, but this early in the
morning I simply cannot remember.

Well, changing to Firefox user agent worked for me but it is still
annoying. I also see this on other web sites too. I am more surprised
that using default Firefox user agent didn't work for Michael in
newer/recent SM versions. :(

For what its worth, this works fine for me, in at least 2.5 beta 1.

Should work the same in 2.4 at the least.

This is with the Firefox Compat Pref Flipped.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)