Frog wrote:

I am trying to make a .GIF signature file that can be attached to a
message---like I can attach a piece of clip art to a message. Can this
be done? If so, what are the steps to make this happen?

Thanks in advance for any help sent my way.

Frog

I forgot to include that I want to type in Script MT Bold//Font Size
22//Microsoft Word my signature. Then I want to make this .doc file a
.GIF or .JPG file that can be attached to my SeaMonkey messages.

Why did you not let Microsoft Word save this document as an .html one that can be directly used as the signature file ? So you don't need to transforme it as a .gif file, and have some difficulties to put in a signature file ...