Jen Gailt wrote:
Michael Gordon<mgordo...@roadrunner.com>   wrote :

Jen Gailt wrote:
I was hoping to find some simple html for doing mouseover tool tip type
text, that would work in all browers.

Someone suggested the HTML tags<abbr>   and<acronym>   but I tried them
and they won't work in seamonkey when I upload them. They worked fine
in Coffeecup HTML editor, but won't work in SM.

Suggestions?

Try: title="xxxx" or alt="xxxx"

Michael G

But if I'm not making a real link out of it? I just want an underlined
acronym, and when they mouse over it, they see the full text.

Take a look at OverLib and see if it will work for your needs. Mouse over the text links after the page fully opens.

http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/?Homepage

Michael G

--
Armadillo Web Development