Hi all,

I recently noticed that SeaMonkey pages align left when Internet
Exporer renders them, whereas in Firefox and other browsers they
center align fine.

The only way I have found around this is to insert align="center" in
the html of each table style..... bit of a hassle but thought it would
be okay if I then use that page as a template going forward.

However.. when I edit the properties of a table in any page, in this
instance the table cell spacing, the html command vanishes and I'm
back to the same issue in IE with left alignment!

Am I missing something here or is this a known issue...... and is
there a fix? Do I need to do something in SeaMonkey before I create a
page to ensure it center aligns in IE and what about when i then go to
edit it? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks