Robert Kaiser wrote:
Geoff Welsh schrieb:
Is the "7/7 OpenGL" you have vs. my "3/3 OpenGL" my big problem?

7/7 or 3/3 both mean that all windows are in accelerated mode, just in
one case 7 windows are open and in the other it's just 3.

or my NVIDIA GeForce 9400M OpenGL Engine -- 2.1 NVIDIA-1.6.36?

NVidia vs. Intel graphics can of course make a difference, different
graphics chips have different capabilities and different speed (and of
course different drivers that could be more or less optimized).

Robert Kaiser

Thanks for all answers on that stuff, KaiRo et. al.
GW