Jim Van Abbema wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to configure SeaMonkey mail to launch Firefox instead of the
SeaMonkey browser for links in e-mail messages?

Thanks,

Jim Van Abbema

Jim, I read your post last night but did not reply as I was not sure of the details, and there is no need to use any extension.

As I recall, what you need to do is to set one of the preferences to start FF instead of the SeaMonkey browser, unfortunately I don't known which pref, and looking at "about:config" in a browser screen and filtering on "browser" shows there are a lot that it could be.

Hopefully, someone more knowledgeable than I will drop by and supply that information.

--
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours, and may 2012 be better than 2011.

Daniel