Zanqeutil wrote:
I'm Using Semonkey 2.7.2, Local NL Version, Windows XP SP3

I have recently copied a working profile from my old PC to another PC.
I installed Seamonkey 2.7.2 on this new PC using the old profile.
Everything is working correctly.

But a noticed a minor flaw.

When I want to add a new bookmark via
Bookmarks/ File Bookmark Ctrl-D, a window pops up, but it's too wide

Picture too wide Window:
http://tinypic.com/r/hwejxg/5

I also have a Portable Seamonkey 2.7.2 on a external drive, it shows the
normal, much smaller File Bookmark window

Picture normal window:
http://tinypic.com/r/2v1qkk9/5

Difference: the portable Seamonkey version uses a fresh profile.

The installed Seamonkey uses an old profile, updated since Seamonkey 2.1

Is there a way/ prefs setting to get the smaller normal Window back ?

Normal Window
http://i44.tinypic.com/2v1qkk9.jpg

Wide Window
http://i41.tinypic.com/hwejxg.jpg

Thanks,

Zanqeutil

Grab hold of one of the sides of the screen with your mouse pointer and reduce the width of the window.

Works for me!

Daniel

--
Daniel