Zanqeutil wrote:

> Daniel schreef:
>> Zanqeutil wrote:
>>> Is there a way/ prefs setting to get the smaller normal Window back ?
>>>
>>> Normal Window
>>> http://i44.tinypic.com/2v1qkk9.jpg
>>>
>>> Wide Window
>>> http://i41.tinypic.com/hwejxg.jpg
>>
>> Grab hold of one of the sides of the screen with your mouse pointer and
>> reduce the width of the window.
>>
>> Works for me!
>
> I tried that several times but that does nothing. When I click on the
> sides I get a system error sound (sort of doink) and the bookmark window
> flickers a bit. Resizing is impossible, it's fixed and locked.

You don't "click" the window borders, you "hover" the cursor and it will
change to a border-dragging symbol. *Then* click (once) and drag the
window to an appropriate width or height. Also, hovering a corner will
change to a diagonal arrow for click/drag.

> I can move the window left/right/up/down when I click/grab the top bar
> with the red X but nothing else.

That's what you should expect if you click in the window title bar. To
resize it, you need to hover an actual border of the window. This is all
standard GUI stuff from way back to Windows 2.0, and earlier in other
graphical operating systems.

--
   -bts