Desiree wrote:
How do I stop the printing of all the ridiculous headers that take up ALMOST ONE PAGE and are printed in BOLD TEXT thus wasting ink?

Why does SM Mail print all that junk? Besides all the irrelevant headers, it also printed ALMOST THE ENTIRE MESSAGE OF THREE PAGES in BOLD wasting even more ink!

I just needed a record of my reservation. I didn't need all the other junk printed nor did I need any of it in bold text. OE would never waste ink like this or print almost an entire page of irrelevant headers.

I removed this email address from OE long ago (and meant to completely kill it), but I never did and sometimes I get relevant mail in it. SM still has it so that is why I didn't print from OE. This is probably the first email I have ever printed from SM as I rarely need to print emails.

Reservations?
That is probably not a function of SM.
Reservation companies like to include pages of junk.
Your reservation emailing company MAY allow
you to receive them as text and not html.
Or, set your emails for text only then edit and print.
Or, print a screen shot.