Desiree wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> Desiree wrote:
>>> Thanks. I always have email set to show all headers as a routine
>>> security measure.
>>
>> Here's a suggestion:  set your View Headers > Normal so your display,
>> and your printing, won't show all those lines, but when you want to
>> "check the security" of the email while viewing it, press Control-U to
>> window.
>
> Thank you but I am a mouse person. I would never remember those keyboard
> commands. I use the keyboard for typing and try to never need it for
> anything else.

Don't you use Control-C and -V and -A and -X for text manipulation? It
can't be difficult to remember two more.

Of course, you can always use your mouse on the menu:  View > Message
Source - and then close the window with the mouse.

> Besides, it is a security measure and security trumps SM's problem when
> printing.  I'll just try to remember to turn off full headers if
> printing. I rarely print an email.  ...

What exactly is it that you need to see in the headers of your email? Are
you receiving lots of email from strangers?  Do you work at a security
company?

--
   -bts