Since patching to SM 2.9.1 this morning, multiple downloads are broken. I used to be able (as of last night even) to go to a site and start a download of an audio file from an html link, then do another one or two at the same time, but now when I start a new download, it will not start unless I pause the download already in progress. And the paused d/l will not restart until I pause or complete or kill the other one. This is a real problem - any suggested workarounds? (Using XP Professional, btw).