Every time I start SeaMonkey 2.9.1 and go to mail, message filters are randomly disabled. This problem began with 2.8.x when the results were a bit different. Before, instead of disabling the message filters, the messages related to various different filters would all be redirected to a single unrelated folder or else were sent to the junk folder. Both of these other conditions that I mentioned no longer occur since 2.9.1, but the outright disabling of the filters persists and is very bothersome.

So far, I have not detected no particular pattern. At times it is only one or two filters that are affected, at other times many.

The discussion of this problem was dropped in this forum. Is there is a solution or workaround that I missed? I would really appreciate clues on a resolution.

Thanks,

Marisa