Marisa Ciceran a écrit :
Bertrand,

Are you saying that it is a "big bug" that is not resolved but is still
being worked on? I am not a teckie, unfortunately, but can I be of any
help?  I've upgraded to SM 2.10, and the email messages filters problem
continues.
Yes, I know...

My main computer is a Windows XP Professional SP3 updated to a month
ago. My secondary unit is an laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium - a
disastrous program which crashed several times, so it now has minimal
programs installed, and rarely use it. I have activated the SM
synchronizer feature on the two computers and not bothered to activate
any message filters on the laptop Win7 installation. Rather, I've
checked that emails downloaded to the laptop remain on the server for
the final download to the desktop. Could there be a clue in what I have
just described?
I don't have W7 : XP SP3 home only

Thanks for your reply.

Marisa

denewton wrote:
Marisa Ciceran a écrit :
Every time I start SeaMonkey 2.9.1 and go to mail, message filters are
randomly disabled. This problem began with 2.8.x when the results werea
bit different. Before, instead of disabling the message filters, the
messages related to various different filters would all be redirected to
a single unrelated folder or else were sent to the junk folder. Both of
these other conditions that I mentioned no longer occur since 2.9.1, but
the outright disabling of the filters persists and is very bothersome.

So far, I have not detected no particular pattern. At times it is only
one or two filters that are affected, at other times many.

The discussion of this problem was dropped in this forum. Is there is a
solution or workaround that I missed? I would really appreciate clues on
a resolution.

Thanks,

Marisa
Hello
this bug is describe in two bug in bugzilla : bug 618527 and 594756.
That is till the 2.0.7 version and that is on the actual version.
Before that was from times to times, in 2.9.1 that is each times...
the only solution is to get on filtres and select all and execute all.
That is a big bug because we can't dispatch the mails on their folders
automaticly.
Sinserly
Bertrand

My reply don't give you anything. I can't.
Bertrand