Hello,
I have been on the beta channel for Seamonkey since I cannot even remember. Today a new beta was automatically installed, but it would not run correctly - did not ask for master password, and did not load any web pages or log on to my email provider. So I downloaded the previous official version (2.11) and installed it over the existing installation. Now all my addons (and I had quite a few!) are GONE. Please help me restore my add-ons, I am totally lost without them. How do I find them again? I can't believe they are totally lost?

THanks...