On 12-08-11 2:02 AM, NoOp wrote:
On 08/10/2012 10:51 PM, Chris Ilias wrote:

What Robert told you in 2009 still applies. :)
<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/msg/f15eb9bbd7ba75bd>

Actually it does not. At that time Robert wrote:

"We are features well on the "Our Projects" page itself, and we appear
on the front page if the screen is large enough (the first versions had
usnot even showing up at 1280px width, which I got them to correct as
space could fit that easily) and when the user scrolls the projects with
the arrows. That's the most we can do."

Which is considerably different than now.

I don't know why you set the followup to mozilla.general.

The exact URL and number of clicks does not matter in this case. What he said about www.mozilla.org being a portal to all things Mozilla, and SeaMonkey being a small part of Mozilla is what matters.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator