Interges wrote:
During the update of Seamonkey 2.12 in Spanish, the Norton 2012 shows a red alert about
the nssckbi.dll library, taked as a high risk "Suspicious.CLoud.7.F".

Seems that Norton erase this dll, and as result ( I think that ) all tries to
enter in pages HTTPS shows a Mozilla alert about a suspicious certificate or
conexion.

With this, all tries to log in so normal pages like Facebook od Linkedin, shows
TEXT PAGES, without the HTML composition ant images. Only vertical links and
text. You can add this certificate ( dangerous because Mozilla doesn't know the
Origin or property of the certificate ! ). Onces of these pages can be well
showed later, but other ones not.

I tried to update again from the HELP menu, but appears the message "There were problems... "
"Archivo XML de Actualizacion mal formado (200)" Translated, something like "Update XML file
bad constructed (200)".

I reinstall manually from your page, but the Norton send the same problem, and
the result is the same. Now I have to write this message from Internet
Explorer, because including this grpoup page is understand for your browser as
a dangerous conexion.

Where are the serious old developers please ??? Return again pleaseee !!!!

I wouldn't blame Seamonkey. Norton AntiVirus has been a MAJOR POS ever since Symantec bought it from Peter Norton ages ago. I wouldn't want that bloatware anywhere NEAR any PC that I own. Unfortunately I'm forced to use it at the office where it is the "Corporate Standard" and the litany of problems I've had with it are too long to get into here. I've seen enough to know it's only gotten worse than better.

If you run Windows, get Microsoft Security Essentials. It's far better, less obtrusive, is integrated into Windows and best of all, it's FREE.

--
Jaime A. Cruz
Secretary

AMA District 34