I expected to receive responses from profesionals to find sollutions.I am
wasting a lot of time because of an update not required.

If your proposals are to change the protection, when we are speaking about one
of the market leading products, I will not waste time to explain you that if
this happened to me can happen to millions of users worldwide. If you live out
of the real world... please, continue.

For the rest, yes, the Norton is updated, and yes, Windows is correctly
updated. And about if the problem is in my computer, the response is that
Norton didn't show alerts like this since this XP was mounted as new, and that
this alert only appears during the 2.12 upgrade. More clues ?

About to change to Microsoft protection, I prefer to don't reply. If you don't
see the difference...

About to put the Seamonkey in the white list... please, are you proposing to
put the browser as a program that will not be tested searching viruses and
attacks ???!!! Because tu put it in that list is to order the firewall that it
does not review it's activities. Fantastic.

Justin, David, yes, I can recover the dll from the backup. But nobody has
explained the real cause. A high alert is a very serious warning. And as
developer, I would be very nervious about this. Because, or Norton will try to
annoy my browser, or something very rare is in my 2.12 dll. And if the problem
is from Norton, this false positive would need a very hard comentary to them.

I have sended the file to Symantec, but seems that nobody more concerned about
doing things as they should. Fix the problem causing the alert. This is the
thing really disturbing.

I expect that this will be a FALSE, and not a real security problem of this dll
!!