Interges wrote:
> During the update of Seamonkey 2.12 in Spanish, the Norton 2012 shows a red
> alert about the nssckbi.dll library, taked as a high risk
> "Suspicious.CLoud.7.F".
>
> Seems that Norton erase this dll, and as result ( I think that ) all tries to
> enter in pages HTTPS shows a Mozilla alert about a suspicious certificate or
> conexion.

Why are you blaming SeaMonkey for something which a 3rd party (in this
case, Norton) did?  Shouldn't you contact Norton that it's flagging a
dll file as false positive?  If Norton deleted a dll, then SeaMonkey
is bound to react to it in a bad way.

Or am I missing something in your message that says it's actually
SeaMonkey's fault?