Daniel wrote:

Connie, the other three guys seem to have missed/ignored your last paragraph about SM 2.4.1.

If you have run SM 2.4.1, it may have imported your (old) SM 1.1.14 profile, and, when you run 2.4.1, it will attempt to update to SM 2.12, so you will end up with SM 1.1.14 with part of your profile and SM 2.12 with part of your profile. Some of the two profiles might overlap....no great problem.

My suggestion (for what it's worth!!) would be to delete the SM 2.4.1 program (but keep its profile), then do what the others suggest to convert to SM 2.12, then come back here and we can advise how to get your SM 2.4.1 profile information into your new SM 2.12 profile, if needed.

Thank you. I think this is what must have happened. It's the mail accounts and local folders which have been affected. Not all of them are there.

I have one machine where they are there but not on the other machine.

I think I may have to delete it from the second machine and start again using a copy of the profile from my first one. That would work?

--
Connie