Desiree wrote:
[...]
> Why does the partial update fail? This is the third time in a row that I
> have had to endure the very slow servers and download the full update. Why
> is this?
>
> I'm not going to further update SM if I have to do these big, slow full
> updates.

I assume you use Windows, right? Can you check if in the SeaMonkey
preferences (menu Edit->Preferences...) it says anything useful under
Advanced->Software Installation->Show Update History... ? Like does it
say anything about the failed partial update (the Status field there
should report some error I think)?

Frank
--
Ich habe gerade Zeit - Wo gibt es nichts zu tun?