Jim wrote:
I just installed this release.  During the install, I received a Norton
Antivirus alert that Suspicious.Cloud.7.F was detected and it "fixed it"
  (like fixing a cat maybe :) ).

Anyway, according to MozillaZine, it says this is a false positive,
associated with Foxfire and Sea Monkey.  So what did Norton "screw up"
by dealing with this "problem"?

The identical issue happened to me. The Norton fix was to remove the file which further research identified as nssckbi.dll. In my case, the result was a certificate error at every secure site I attempted to visit from my bookmarks.

I did a system restore and am back to running SM 2.12.1 with no problems.