I just changed ISP - from HughesNet to WildBlue/ViaSat.  During the transition
SM was updated to 2.13.  I use four accounts, the primary account, and three
auxiliary accounts for various functions.  Prior to these changes, when an
auxiliary account was used, the "reply to" address in the header would be that
of the auxiliary account, now the "reply to" address is always that of the
primary account.  When I check the "sent" folder, the header lists the account
address that I used to create the email, but the person receiving the email
gets the primary account address and all "replies" tumble back into my primary
account causing a mess.  As before, the primary account SMTP server is listed
as "default," but prior to the changes, the addresses for the auxiliary
accounts would stay in place.  One difference between ISP settings; before the
outgoing server was port 25 - non-secure, now using port 465 - SSL/TLS.

I'm told by the WildBlue tech-troll that the problem is with my email client
even though it's a new problem and WildBlue has been the only change, with the
exception of the SM update to 2.13.

Whether it's WildBlue or SM, I'd really like to get the "reply to" addresses to
reflect the account I use.  Any cures available?