Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Each of these appears on its own in the left pane, and in its own
"From"
box in the Account Settings for each, and all replies go to their
individual Inboxes. I leave the "Reply-To" fields blank. If there is
anything in any of your "Reply-To" fields, erase the data.

You know, it begins to sound as if he's inadvertently populated the
Reply-To fields for the various accounts with data that properly belong
in the From field, so the correct action would be to MOVE those
addresses to where they belong, not delete them.

This could be the case, though I've never tried using an address with a
blank "From" field. I suppose it might work, though I don't know why
anyone (except possibly a spammer <g>) would ever want to do that...

Nor I. I never claimed that his From fields were blank. From his description, they all contain the primary email address.

Paul B. Gallagher