Michael Gordon wrote:

After going to the SM download page and searching around for several
minutes I found this page:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/system-requirements

Base on what I did not read I have to presume SM will not support
Windows 8.

The presumption might be valid, on the basis solely of that document,
but historically Seamonkey has a first-class record of tracking
Windows releases, and I cannot imagine for one moment that Windows 8
(love it or loathe it*) will be any different in that respect.

Philip Taylor
--------
* Microsoft have the uncanny knack of taking one step forwards
with alternate releases of Windows and two steps back with the
next release; Windows 7, whilst its search facilities are
abysmal, is not bad, and is certainly far more efficient than
XP.  I therefore have little hope for Windows 8 being anything
other than "The new Vista" :-(