On 11/11/2012 12:35 AM, Ant wrote:
On 11/10/2012 5:59 PM PT, Ron Hunter typed:

I just found a way sort of. Close all tabs and it will ask me to close
XX tabs. Dang, I have 123 tabs in ONE window!! I thought it was about
50! However, I have to do this for each window and do the basic math. :(

I hesitate to ask... how many windows do you keep open?  123 tabs is a
LOT.  Maybe a few minutes cleaning house would help.  Grin.

Usually one or two windows. Currently, I have 138 tabs + 17 tabs from
two windows. Yeah, that probably explains why sometimes seamonkey.exe
hogs up to 2 GB of memory and get very slow/freezes (have to kill it
like a few minutes ago). Yes, I am that crazy. I guess I am the only who
does this? :P However, my 64-bit W7 machines (8 GB of RAM) at work
handle this better so maybe my old, updated Windows XP Pro. SP3 with 2.5
GB of RAM can't handle this extreme setup well? :P

It is always possible to overload a system, no matter how big it gets. I am sure you aren't ONLY person who uses that many tabs, but the percentage is probably very small.