Geoff Welsh wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Sorry, why don't you just expand the browser (tab) screen to use the
entire display screen??

Or am I not understanding you, Geoff??

It's best described in analogy:

my parents and grandparents always had the TV on while they were reading
a book.  They were multi-media-taskers before their time.

I now watch "tv" and look at web sites, and read news, all on my Mac
simultaneously.  When I come across something I want to see, whilst I
still read something else, the video goes to the big screen, very
quickly...if I can pull out a tab, like in FF

I realize that if Tabs were never invented I'd just have windows I could
drag around....but I got used to tabs years ago...and now FF and Chrome
let you pull out a tab....it's nifty, and useful to me,

I'm at least glad I have some good discussions on the topic even if most
SM groupies (so far) don't like the idea
GW

Whatever rocks your boat!!

(As I watch Mythbusters!!)

--