David E. Ross wrote:
On 12/13/12 7:40 AM, Philip TAYLOR wrote:

DoctorBill wrote:

The search results should also show what directory (File Name)
etc the reference is in.

What use would you be able to make of that information if you had it ?
Philip Taylor

Given that I might have the same bookmark in two or more different
folders, I might want to move one specific instance to a different
folder or I might want to delete only one specific instance.

Exactly.
Perhaps I didn't explain my suggestion sufficiently that Mr. Taylor was
confused about it.
? ? ? ? ?
Sometimes one does not use the correct jargon for a specialty field...

--
When all is said and done,
more will be said than done.