Thanks for the quick reply Jay but I don't see what you a referring to.

At the very top of the window I have a grey bar with the coloured buttons for
closing/minimising/expanding the window. Next down I have the Bookmarks Toolbar
and below that I have the Tabs that are open. Can't see any arrows except at
the right hand end of the Tab Bar which creates a dropdown of the tabs I am
currently using.