The files are located in Firefox plugin directory after installing coupon printer into Firefox.
NPcol400.dll
NPcouponprinter.dll
NPmozcouponprinter.dll
After copying these files to your Seamonkey plugin directory. Just run the install procedure again for coupon printer. It will now work.
Bernie
Charlie Siracuse wrote:
     please post exact file names.
     thanks.

bern...@nospam.com wrote:

I should advise anyone who is using coupon printer that I have found a
fix that works. In Firefox, there are 3 files that are in the plugin
section related to the coupon printer. You need all 3 files in
Seamonkey for it to work. Copy these files from the plug in directory
of Firefox to the plug in directory of Seamonkey. They are pretty
obvious which files they are. They have dll extensions. Once you are
done, run the coupon installer again and it will now print properly.
The files all have coupon in the signature under the file name. If
some one needs the exact file names, I can post them. Bernie