W3BNR wrote:
On 1/19/2013 12:27 PM W3BNR submitted the following:
On 1/19/2013 12:06 PM WaltS submitted the following:
                < T E X T   D E L E T E D >

Have you asked on their support site?

<http://www.coupons.com/CouponWeb/help/print/index.html>

Guess they don't check for SeaMonkey.  Here's what they support according to
their faq:

"Coupon printing is currently supported on all versions of Microsoft Windows 8,
7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, and 2000 when used with Internet Explorer 6.0 or
higher, Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher, Netscape Navigator 8.0 or higher, Google
Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera, and most MSN and AOL browsers."

I guess I should have looked there a long time ago and complained about not
having SM on their list.  (As if that would do any good).

I have asked the why's and wherefore's as to not supporting SeaMonkey at their
web page  http://www.couponsinc.com/corporate/ContactUs.aspx

Anyone else want to ask them?
Or you can wait to see if I get a response.

I asked them a while ago and they said they have gotten hardly any requests for seamonkey access. Let's get as many as possible to request this access. I did get a phone response.