On 1/19/2013 1:59 PM Charlie Siracuse submitted the following:
> W3BNR wrote:
>> On 1/19/2013 12:27 PM W3BNR submitted the following:
>>> On 1/19/2013 12:06 PM WaltS submitted the following:
>>                 < T E X T   D E L E T E D >

>>> Guess they don't check for SeaMonkey.  Here's what they support according to
>>> their faq:
>>>
>>> "Coupon printing is currently supported on all versions of Microsoft
>>> Windows 8,
>>> 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, and 2000 when used with Internet Explorer 6.0 or
>>> higher, Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher, Netscape Navigator 8.0 or higher,
>>> Google
>>> Chrome, Apple Safari, Opera, and most MSN and AOL browsers."
>>>
>>> I guess I should have looked there a long time ago and complained about not
>>> having SM on their list.  (As if that would do any good).
>>>

>> I have asked the why's and wherefore's as to not supporting SeaMonkey at
>> their
>> web page  http://www.couponsinc.com/corporate/ContactUs.aspx
>>
>> Anyone else want to ask them?
>> Or you can wait to see if I get a response.
>>
>     I asked them a while ago and they said they have gotten hardly any
> requests
> for seamonkey access.  Let's get as many as possible to request this access.
> did get a phone response.

I got a canned, computer generated (I believe) answer to my inquiry in about 10
minutes.  It just quoted the FAQ about what browsers are supported in which
system (Win or Mac).   It also said I could reply if this didn't satisfy me.

I did reply - We'll see what happens.

--
Ed, W3BNR
Fact or Fiction - 25 Hottest Urban Legends

"No heaven will not ever be Heaven for me;
 Unless my cats are there to welcome me.