On 07.03.2013 19:25, Rufus wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

> Jay Garcia wrote:
>> On 07.03.2013 07:39, Jay Garcia wrote:

Looks like the problem has been solved. The user had "auto-add" incoming
addresses to the address book but said he couldn't find them. Suggested
to look in "Collected Addresses" and that is where they were/are. After
disabling the auto-add feature, "add to address book" is functional on
all new incoming addresses.

--
Jay Garcia - www.ufaq.org - Netscape - Firefox - SeaMonkey - Thunderbird
Mozilla Contribute Coordinator Team - www.mozilla.org/contribute/