On 06.03.2013 18:06, Chris Ilias wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

> On 2013-03-06 9:19 AM, WaltS wrote:
>>>>

>>> Several ways:
>>> in a email click on the email address in the from:, click and hold
>>> Next wait for context menu to pop up.
>>> Choose add to address book.
>>>
>>> Next:
>>> Highlight the address Go to window menu choose address book
>>> when open click on new card. paste email address and  fill in other
>>> information as needed.
>>>
>>> Next at bottom left of screen if he has installed Status Extension will
>>> 4 icons in status bar to the far left. mouse over the icons until the
>>> tooltip shows address book. click
>>> Will open address boo,k fill in as described above.
>>>
>>> Status Extension is a Tremendous boon and should never ever been take
>>> out of firefox and Seamonkey just to save two lines of code. thankfully
>>> some one was samrt enough to come out with the status bar extension.
>>>

>> Maybe there is no Status Bar on the Mac version, but I still have one in
>> my SeaMonkey on Linux.
>
> The mac version has a status bar.

My user has tried everything mentioned here. Here is his response unedited:

Thanks for the reply but the problem is that when you click and hold on
the e mail and the context menu pops up there is NO option to "ADD TO
ADDRESS BOOK". If there was I would have done it and all would be well!!

The only options on my MAC (with MOUNTAIN LION) are:

COMPOSE MAIL TO
CREATE FILTER FROM
EDIT CONTACT
E MAIL ADDRESS