Ray_Net wrote:

XP is too complicated for me, so i am using Linux. *g*

I was obliged to work 5 years with a unix system, i have seen how
complicated Linux is ...

One of the interesting things is that Mozilla has become the default Linux browser, no sign of IE, Chrome or Safari (by default). Linux has actually become a lot simpler, you can set up a CentOS Virtual Machine in around 30 minutes using the quick setup features of VMWare Player or VirtualBox. That will give you a desktop with Mozilla browser, Open Office, graphics, music player etc. You can create an Enterprise server (free of charge) if you've got a spare machine in under an hour, because things like apache, tomcat, java, mysql are all built in.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)