Iacopo Benesperi wrote:
> Justin Wood (Callek) ha scritto:
>> In order to meet our own quality and stability requirements we are NOT
>> releasing SeaMonkey 2.18.
>
> Are you going to at least release a compressed file with the sources? Or
> are they affected by this problem, too?

Our machines automation, which creates the compressed files is part of
our overall release process so we are not planning on doing so at this time.

It is relatively easy to create though, and if there is enough
demand/need for it I can, the problem is that anything resulting from
those sources is untested/unqualified from us.

~Justin Wood (Callek)