Ilya wrote:

I set the system date to the 1st of June and then to the 1st of July,
visited a couple of sites and it seems everything works all right.

Sorry my being a retard/sclerotic, the issue is over.

Alas, it is not.

Here's how the History window looked on the 1st of May:
http://i.imgur.com/u6lIJT3.gif

Here's how it looks now, on the 5th of June:
http://i.imgur.com/P4sikSl.gif

I didn't clear the History/Private Data.

It seems SeaMonkey runs out of some resources and therefore drops the
oldest history data.

Any suggestions?

It can't be that simple. I have about 50,000 URLs in my browser history, some of them visited as long ago as January 8, 2012 (the last time I cleared it). There must be something else going on.

Paul B. Gallagher