At the beginning of the year I had a strange crash which caused all my bookmarks and email accounts to disappear but nothing else was affected. It was likened to being a new install.

I think I know what happened because the same thing happened again at the weekend. This time I saw what happened so was able to reverse it.

The version of SeaMonkey I was using at the beginning of the year was 1.9. I still have a copy of that on the affected computer. If I reinstall that version, would I get back my original bookmarks and mails?

--
Connie