EE wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
EE wrote:
I do not mean activation of plugins as a whole.  I mean the on-demand
control of plugin items.  If I want to view a particular item on the
page, I click a button over it.  Otherwise, there should be no plugin
item loading on the page.  Do not bug me, in other words, unless I
request something.

Sure, I got that. Did you uncheck Preferences/Advanced/Scripts &
Plugins/When a page requires plugins/Activate all plugins by default?

HTH

Jens

I was complaining about Firefox, not SeaMonkey.  I just do not want to
see SeaMonkey handling click-to-play the way Firefox now is doing it.

I did have a problem with click-to-play not working with some older
themes in SM 2.21 and fixed it by patching them using material from new
themes.  It seems a bit strange that one site where I had to do more
patching to themes to get the click-to-play and the webcam feed to work
at all now works with the added themes, but not with the default themes!

Does anybody know what the width of scrollbars has to do with the function of plugins click-to-play? A certain website would not even show the icon for click-to-play if the scrollbar was thicker than 15px. What does that have to do with plugin function?